Van Chevrolet in Phoenix Arizona (Scottsdale) and their sales team are all a bunch of lying, sneaky, bullying people. The staff there that aren't directly helping you, ignore you, or say they cant help you.

Their sales staff lie, and waste your time with deals, and imaginary numbers that completely change at the finance time, they will tell you that 'you wont get a better deal anywhere else', over and over again, only to rape your credit, and down payment. I spent literally over 10 hours there, from 10am to 8pm (their closing time) trying to make a deal work. This includes going to other dealerships on that strip to get others opinions. At the end of the day, they told me, that if I didn't 'Take this deal' I would never qualify for anything like it again.

So the deal I took? A 2007 Chevy Silverado, with extended cab, V6, work truck with no other bells or whistles, at payments of 609$ a month, and full coverage insurance of 410$ a month. Now let me put this out, it was 8-830pm, no other customers there, most of the staff had gone home, just me, and my mom. We were both tired, hungry, and fed up with the back and forth, that we weren't thinking straight.

When I initially talked to them, the payments were 389$ or something to that effect, so I agreed at that time, and signed their little makeshift 'customer agreement' paper, which was no more than a blank white paper, with the sales managers writing stating I agreed to purchase said truck at that price. Finance came around, and after it was all said and done, I was stuck at the 609$ payment... After all the stress from the day of being there, and what felt like harassment by the staff, we had given in, and signed, and then we see this change in payment? What gives?

Some deal I got. I feel like they forced me into that decision, seeing the condition me and my mom were in. They spoke to us like we were '***', because my family is Hawaiian? We are just as American as the rest of you.

I feel cheated, lied to, and lost, now that the truck has since been repo'ed. My parents credit is gone (before this they had perfect credit, and of course, I asked them to please co-sign on this 'steal of a deal' or 'deal of a lifetime') Don't let dealerships pull you around.

Tell THEM what YOU want. Not what THEY want.

Comments

Hey all you guys whio got scammed and robbed. General Motors has a fraud complaint department 1.800.244.3460.

Lodge a complaint there first ...and with the State Attorney General if your really ticked.

General Motors does have ethical guidlines with their dealers and if they find wrong doing it will cost them in fines and perhaps you might even get some type of compensation.

So take the time have your facts in order and file a claim. Get SOME satisfaction. There are ethical dealers out there and believe it or not General motors does follow up on these complaints. This number is to a 3rd party who General Motors has investigate fraud complaints. Use it.

Just bought a car from these scammers 2 days ago. Verbally, they told me my car was $17,000, I took the car home the same day, My father who is an accountant looked over the paperwork, caught them because papers I signed were for $27,000 or so.

So I just bought a 2010 Honda Civic with 33000 Miles for $27,000 and they are so F*** rude and ignorant. They don't accept their fraud and if anything kicked me and my brother out of their dealership when we reported fraud to them. The guy who sold us the car stood in a corner as if he didn't even know what agreements we had.

Total scammers and ***, do not go to this dealership guys. I'm fresh out of college and my frist job and now I'm in debt in this economy because of these jerks.

I understand completely, We just "bought" a 2012 Chevy cruze from them, filled out the paperwork and drove home. after 22 days of not receiving tags or finace info, I called them to see what gives?

The director of finance got on the phone and said " i can't obtain financing and need the car back!" 22 days? and you didn't call or anything? I've paid for insurance, XM radio and almost changed the wheels as I thought we were all taken care of! They stated they called and left me messages, not on my number!?

These guys are shady and crooks. Im originally from NC where you don't leave the lot with a car until it is 100% approved and you sign the bank loan papers that day. That was my understanding of how car buying works?

Now I'm carless and they have ran my credit though so many places that i risk not being able to get financed at another place due to " to many inquires"! They really need to be reported!

yes, the finance guys are sneaky and crooked. buyer beware here, they will sneak in an extra payment, telling you its the first payment, just to hustle another couple of bucks from you.

they are crooks, but then again, they are all crooks.